Monday, January 25, 2010

See Your Vision Clear



See Your Vision Clear
Keep this child, before you
Hear your vision clear
Listen close, intently
Have a hearing ear!
Think and study, list the plan
See your vision clear!
Now say aloud
To hearts of faith
Believing, speak the plan!
Keep this child before you
That I indeed
Adore you
And long before! Oh, long before!
I had for you
An open door!
The only way to miss it
Is by doubt
You turn about
And in your heart
Defeat, you shout!
Oh child, don’t turn about
Draw close to Me and you will hear
The vision
Loud and clear!
With all your heart
See, picture
For Love, has done the Art!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright

Proverbs 29:18 John 3:16 Matthew 7:6 John 10:10 Hebrews 11:6
My picture! And Debbie walked with God! I got my picture from
Genesis 5:22-24 & Amos 3:3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment