Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gather Blessings



Gather Blessings


In due season
You shall reap
Faint child, faint child not!
Sing, rejoice
And clap your hands
Get out the pots
Get out the pans
Prepare, for victory!
For child, I tell you
You shall see
Abundance! Joy! Prosperity!
I opened up My hand to thee
The moment you agreed
With Me!
Gather Blessings
One by one
See child, see
What Love has done!
When weary came
As does to all
You said, “I’m going on!”
Look child, look
I’m your New Song
Weariness
Is gone!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright


Psalms 104:27-28, 145:9-19
Joshua 1:8-9, 6:1-20
3John 2
Galatians 6:9, 3:13-14
Psalms 98:1
Philemon 6

2 comments:

  1. You are my new song Father! Thank You for everything You are doing in my life and my marriage. I am speaking Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believing right along with you Andrea! I'm speaking victory in my life too! I have my pots and pans ready!

    ReplyDelete