Monday, February 22, 2010

Spill Abundance Forth



Spill Abundance Forth
Don’t place your hand upon your cup
Believe! Receive! Receive!
Let blessings overtake you
Spill, abundance forth!
How marvelous the overflow
For child it’s Me
You long to know!
Oh how, I show the enemy
That I love you so
By you, I show the doubter
Reward
Of Me to know!
Don’t place your hand upon your cup
Believe! Receive! Receive!
Let the Blessing cover you
For all the world to see!
Oh beautiful! How beautiful!
My children
Longing Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright
Happy Birthday Honey!
I'm telling the world I love you!! xo
You are indeed a blessing from Father!
Thank You God!!!

Psalms 23:5
Hebrews 11:6
Jeremiah 9:23-24
John 17:3
Visit www.lezzakuzzinpoetry.com to hear some of the poems as they are aired on the radio. Click on podcasts then click on the name of the poem.
Produced by 3rd Race Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment