Friday, February 26, 2010

The Truth Will Stop Dismay



The Truth Will Stop Dismay

Oh Lord, you say
To reign on earth
We’ve had the Blessing
From rebirth!
Have dominion! Speak the truth!
By faith receive!
By faith show proof!!!
So many times
I hear Love say
My children cry
Can’t find the way!
Tell them! Tell them!
They aren’t lost
For Christ has purchased
Oh, the cost!
Seeking is the only way
To see the truth
To stop dismay!
Help others know, the Blessing Way
Indeed! Indeed!
Say Blessed Today!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright

Websters- dismay meaning- dishearten; loss of courage; fright
dishearten meaning-cause to lose courage
I really didn't connect dismay with loss of courage! Wow!
We are courageous in Christ!!! Scroll down to the poem Take Captive too!
Rev.1:5-6,5:10
Romans 5:17
Psalms chapter 8
Luke 10:17-24
Hebrews 13:8
Luke 4:18-21
John 3:1-8
1John 4:8-16
Matthew 6:33
Galatians 3:13-14
Proverbs 18:21,12:13

1 comment:

  1. I was dismayed but now I claim Victory! I am seeking You Father and now I am seeing the Truth.

    ReplyDelete