Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Great Transport



The Great Transport

Deliverer, you say to Me
From what? From who?
I ask of thee!
Tell Me child, rehearse it
Repeat My Word
Confess it!
Speak the Blessing
Tell Me now
How is it so
In Christ! In Christ!
Indeed, you know!
Set free, you’ve been released
The promise of abundant life
The Great Transport
Now peace, not strife!
Say to every lying head
That raises curse
To strike you dead
Oh no you don’t!
I take you up
Before the cross of Christ!
I have been delivered
And by His Stripes I’m healed
You ugly lie
Must die! Must die!
For Truth, has been revealed!!!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Deuteronomy 28
Galatians 3:13-14
Luke 4:18-19
Acts 26:16-18
Colossians 1:13
Mark 16:18
Proverbs 18:21
Is. 53:5
1Peter 2:24

1 comment:

  1. I love this! "Now peace, not strife! Say to every lying head that raises curse to strike you dead, Oh no you don't! I take you up before the cross of Christ! And by His stripes I'm healed" in my body, in my mind, in my emotions, in my decisions, in my relationships!!!! Truth has been revealed!

    ReplyDelete