Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Precious Friend Forever





In honor of our friend Elsie Bowman,
my Mother's friend and mine from when we lived in NJ! Oh how we love you!
(Daily poem posted below Elsie poem)

Elsie

Elsie, Dear Elsie
You let your light shine
A light to the world
A love so divine!
Oh how, you’ll be missed
But they’ll see you again
Running to meet them
With angels one day
When up to heaven
My children, to stay!
Truly, Oh truly
As Love reached your hand
A whisper
Child take it
Come, with Me stand!
By faith you lived daily
You shouted My praise
Now spend forever
In Light, In Love’s gaze
Elsie, Dear Elsie
You let your light shine!
Truly, Oh truly
Child, you are Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Song of My Heart

Song of my heart
Forever sing on
Sing out in joy
Sing out Love's song
Shout to the heavens
Be heard round the world
Believers! Believers!
Let our light shine
For Father
Dear Jesus, declares
Child you're Mine!
Song of my heart
In fellowship sweet
Morning by morning
I sit at Your feet
Learning and seeking
Love's Word
My heart sings
Oh, what dear joy
Our fellowship brings!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright

Judges 5:12
Psalms 57:7-11
Psalms 95:1
Matthew 5:14-16
Luke 10:38-42
Romans 12:2
Philippians 4:8
2Cor.13:14


No comments:

Post a Comment