Sunday, March 7, 2010

Todays Message at Olustee Community Church


Proclaim The Victory

Don’t bring to Me, a lack report
For I have told you true
Abundance, such profusion
I have given you!
Are giants sitting on your stuff?
Oh, say child, say
Enough! Enough!
In Jesus name, proclaim!
Proclaim!
The Blessing
I do claim! I claim!
Don’t tell Me of the bad report
For evil pokes you to declare
On earth, the giants occupy
I’ll wait for victory
In the sky!
Oh, My children understand
I have not changed
I’m who I AM
Giants are not big to Me
Look child! Look!
See what I see
The Good Report! Christ Victory!
Giants are but ants to Me!
See them child, as I do see!
Speak the Blessing
Child declare
Till there’s no giants, anywhere!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright

Numbers Chapter 13
1Samuel 30:8
Romans 12: 1-2
2Cor.2:14
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I choose to speak the good report no matter what seems obvious to the world. The good report is where I imagine myself. I lack no good thing because I seek the Lord! That is a good report!

    ReplyDelete