Sunday, March 14, 2010

Today's Message at Olustee Community Church



The High Life

This world is full of bad news
Come child
Hear Good News!
Learn about the Kingdom
My goodness, don’t refuse!
Enjoy all
Of Christ’s supply
Understand I’ve given
Live above, you’re risen!
High the life! The Kingdom life!
High above this world
Among you, life that lives so low
Because they will not
Seek to know!
On they live, confusions form
Thinking sadness
Is the norm!
But Joy, I say! Indeed, I say!
Good News! Good News!
For ears to hear
For My children, who draw near!
High, the life of peace
Great, My love release!
The Good News is
You are complete
In Christ you have it all!
Think Big! Think Big!
Think, The Kingdom Grand!
Dear children understand
Rewarder’s, who I AM!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 17:33-20
Matthew 6:33
Philippians 4:19
Psalms 105:37-45
Hebrews 11:6
 

1 comment:

  1. "Among you, life that lives so low because they will not seek to know!" So true! "On they live, confusions form, thinking sadness is the norm." Not my norm anymore! Confusion is gone! "Dear children understand, Rewarder's who I AM!!!" I love it. Thank you, Father that you are a rewarder of those who diligently seek You.

    ReplyDelete