Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Joshua Caleb & Me



Joshua Caleb & Me

Joshua, Caleb and I agree
That there’s a promise land for me!
Father says to take it
Go My child,
Possess it!
Giants standing in your way?
Speak the Gospel Truth
And slay!
Many speak the evil word,
Are we left here to die?
Suffer! Suffer! Aches and pains
With heartache only
What we gain!
We look so small
Among the giant cancer
Among the crime so tall!
Well Joshua, Caleb and I agree
That there’s a promise land for me!
The Kingdom of Our Father!
Seek! Oh seek
The Kingdom child
I hear Our Father say
Jesus! Look at Jesus
For He’s the Only Way!
The land of milk and honey
A place of rest indeed
So great the fruit there of
It grows from Seed of Love!
I shall go and stake my claim
“This is mine!”
In Jesus name!
We have the name Believer
Marked within our heart
The Spirit of Our Savior
Indeed, sets us apart!
I hear you say, you do agree
With Joshua, Caleb,
And me!!!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Numbers chapters 13&14
Matthew 6:33, 13:44
Galatians 3:13-14
John 14:6
Galatians 5:22-23
John 7:38
Hebrew 3:7:19
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! I love the grapes too! How wonderful it is to belong to the inner circle of those who believe; those who have eyes to see and ears to hear and hearts to perceive the things the Lord has freely bestowed on His beloved! All we have to do is seek because He wants to be found!

    ReplyDelete