Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tend To Your Garden Very Well



Keep Love’s Spoil

My Word, you’ve planted in your heart
Water it, My child!
Tend to your garden, pull weeds out
The weeds of fear
And doubt!
Stop erosion of good soil
Be diligent
To keep Love’s spoil!
The Joker filled with all his tricks
Won’t look like
He’s a fool!
Remember, how he comes as light
To drown you in his pool!
Stay ever in My Word and see
There is abundant life
In Me!
Say Wisdom, entered in my heart!
Knowledge! Sweet impart!
Decisions, you be Spirit lead
As Wisdom,
Fills my heart and head!
Cousin Understanding
Help me speak Love’s Word!
Staying clear of doubt and fear!
Away from evil’s blurb!
His joke book, filled with hate and lies
But you child,
See through his disguise!
You know the Truth!
In Christ you’re free!
Risen! Joyful!
Victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Mark 4:14-20
2Cor.11:14-15
John 10:10
Proverbs 2:10-12, 7:4
1John 2:20
James 3:13
Ephesians 2:1-10
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment