Saturday, April 3, 2010

Your Sisters And Your Brothers


Your Sisters & Your Brothers
Oh, love each other
Children
Hate! Oh, hate deceit!
A holy union everywhere
Each time, My children greet!
Wash the feet, of all the saints
By giving them refreshment,
Keeping each heart tender
In a world, of much resentment!
Indeed, refresh each other,
Your sister
And your brother!
How many times, in everyday
Could you give comfort,
In some way
Oh, dear children
Hear me say
Ease a brother, on the way!
Offer kindness, offer love
Lift your sister,
High above!
When each other, you do see
Remember children,
Think like Me!
I lead you, to a weary soul
I stir your heart, to speak
Offering, a cup of love
To one, who might feel weak!
How often, is it you
Who longs,
To fellowship,
To hear, sweet songs
Coming from, each other
Your sister
Child, your brother?
Refresh and comfort
Children!
Indeed, love one another
For love is how, you’ll recognize
Your sister
And your brother!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright
Incase,
I haven't told you
Incase,
I not yet know you
Let me tell you, how I feel
I LOVE YOU!
These poems
Help me,
To show you!!!
xo Debbie
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright :)


Gen.12:2
Proverbs 11:17-18,12:18
Heb.10:23-25
Mark 10:43-45
1Peter Chapter 5
Isaiah 50:4-5
Matthew 7:12
John 13:34-35
 
 

1 comment: