Friday, May 28, 2010

Begin To Understand


Begin To Understand

Father, why is the sky so blue?
What makes the grass so green?
Why does the One who loves me most
Why can't You be seen?
Child, My precious child
When you heard and you believed
New birth,
You did receive!
Now you have My DNA
Now My child
You're Mine to stay!
See, I AM a Spirit
See with faith now child
Come enjoy Me, believe!
Understand, what's yours
Receive!
Hear Me as My Word unfolds
They are Spirit Words, they're Truth
Believe them
You'll see proof!
Follow Jesus and begin
To understand
Child, be My friend!
As you look into My Word
Understand My Grace
And there indeed, My precious child
By faith, you'll see My face!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Mark 10:13-16 Why I choose pictures of children :)
To remind me to always have child like faith!

John 1:12-13, 3:1-8
Hebrews 11:6
John 14:9
Colossians 1:12-28
Philemon 6
John 6:63
James 4:4
John 1:1

2 comments:

  1. This is so good. It goes right along with what we are studying in Spirit, Soul, & Body. Thank you, Debbie, for taking the time to share with us what you hear from Father in the beauty of relationship. Thank you for not keeping it all to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living Water flows! You flow to me too! Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete