Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day To my Precious Mother




A Gift of Precious Love


Oh, to honor Mother
A gift of precious love
Strength and passion fill her
By Love, from up above!
Graced with gentle, tender care
At first her child
So unaware!
Honoring my Mother
And all her love and care
I’m older now and wiser
No longer unaware!
So Thank You God, for Mother
I remember well
She poured into me what she had
At times, it left her weak
For many years my thankfulness
I didn’t even speak!
But now with joy upon my face
I tell of this sweet place
The place of honor, God gave Mother
That’s here within my heart
Where treasures of her pile high
Where they shall live
And never die!
Thank You Lord, for my own Mother
In honor, I agree with Thee
My Mom
Was my first victory!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Happy Mothers Day Mom! I love you so VERY much!
4ever, your thankful daughter, Debbie xo
Ephesians 6:2
James 1:17
Philippians 2:13
Galatians 6:9
Luke 6:45, 2:19

No comments:

Post a Comment