Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Am Longing To Reveal To You


I Am Longing To Reveal To You

Weary one along the way
Be refreshed, this very day!
Understand the Blessing
Of evil, stop confessing!
Say only what I say today
Watch your words
They're terrible!
Speak the Blessing
Faith confessing!
I'm longing to reveal to you
The truth of all
I've given you!
Say you'll watch your words today
So I can give you
What you pray!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Mark 11:22-14
Galatians 3:11-18
James 1:5-8,4:7
Proverbs 12:13-14, 13:2, 16:21-25, 18:20-21
Check this out! Psalms 78:41 WOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. Many times the word terrible means very mighty, powerful!
    And many times it means terrible: the evil word of unbelief!

    Today is a Blessing in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to post this onto some glasses so that it faces me, and wear it around all day for a month! This is where I am working this summer; MY MOUTH!

    ReplyDelete