Sunday, May 2, 2010

Todays Message at Olustee Community Church


Love Does Speak to You
Are you hearing Me
My child?
Do you understand?
Listen as I tell you
To hear Me is My plan!
My sheep they hear and follow
In self pity
They won’t wallow!
But rise to all there is to gain
Compassion
For the hurting reign!
Are you hearing Me
My child
Or are you lulled to sleep?
Tucked in worldly limits
Where victories lye asleep!
Awake! Awake!
And hear Me!
There is no fear in Love!
Listen children! Listen!
For Love does speak to you!
A world among you suffers
Their souls
Cry out to you!
Offensive and belligerent
But you
Be ever diligent!
Be a shining light indeed!
Hear Me
To know what they need!
Profess My goodness! Show My Love!
Tell them Grace
For all they face!
I’ve opened up your inner ear
You child, hear Me say
Come near!
Now passion and My Word agree
You My child
Are hearing Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010 copyright

John 10:25-30
Luke 22: 31-32
John 10:3
1 Jonah 1:1
Is.60:1-3
Eph.5:14
Matt 17:24-27
Romans 2:4

1 comment:

  1. We all need reminded that we are to tell others of God's love. And to be examples of His love, more people are watching then we know and the way we act and react can show God's love and kindness to everyone we meet. I want to be a good example! Thank you for reminding me to tell others what God has shown me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete