Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rehearse! Rehearse!



Rehearse! Rehearse!

My child! My child!
Think strong! Think clear!
Have no thoughts
Of any fear!
Gather up My promises
Rehearse them one by one!
See the way I’ve helped you child
See all the battles won!
Now push the button forward!
Do not go in reverse!
Gather up My promises
Rehearse! Rehearse! Rehearse!
Kill the enemy of doubt
Stand upon the giant
Your victory! Child shout!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Hebrews 11:6
Psalms 71:21,103
1Samuel chapter 17
Hebrews 13:8
2Cor. 1:20,2:14
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This one is for me! Not looking at the past has been my biggest struggle and God reminds me all the time that the Victory is already mine and that I am to have NO fear! Thank you Father for reminding me once again! With You I am having victory over this pattern in my life. No More looking back and No More doubt! I love you!

    ReplyDelete