Thursday, May 27, 2010

Take Comfort Child



Take Comfort Child

Be not cast down
You wear a crown
And it is not of thorns!
Be of good cheer
And come so near
You are not forlorn!
Be not desperate
Losing hope
Reaching out
As though you grope!
Child, I AM in love with you
My Comfort does remind you
Of everything that's true!
My Spirit lives inside you
My child
I do remind you
Look forward, not behind you!
The moments that ticked, are gone
The ones ahead,
live on!
Be zealous to be thankful
Take comfort child
Be joyful!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

I am reminded that God might want to comfort someone through me today!
I pray I will be there for them!

2Cor.7:6
Rev. 1:1-8
2Cor.4:9
Hebrews 11:1
John 14
Php. 3:14
2Cor.1:3-4
Psalms 119:144

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you that I choose pictures of children because of what Jesus said in Mark 10:13-16! It gives me a wonderful reminder of how to believe, like a child! :) I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is believing like a child so difficult as a grownup? (I know it's not for you!)

    ReplyDelete