Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Rose

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

You see that pretty rose for you?
The one so fresh
With morning dew!
Reminding you
I've chosen you
And Blessed you through and through!
Let the rose speak, "You are Blessed!"
For that is what
It does confess!
It has thorns upon it's stem
"Be cautious!" It says very well
Speak only Blessing
They do tell!
Lord, my heart is in full bloom
For in it
You forever room!
I long to give you roses too
But everything
Belongs to You!
So I will keep enjoying You
My Father
I belong to You!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 15:6
Proverbs 18:4,21
Romans 8:21-22
Jesus answered the fig tree! Mark 11:14 KJV
1Chronicles 29:16
Romans 11:36
Galatians 4:6
Psalms 37:4



2 comments:

  1. I DID need that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part about the thorns...only speak life - not death!

    ReplyDelete