Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Come With Me Alone Awhile


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Among your many thoughts today
Take the time
My child and pray
Ask of Me to show you how!
Ask of Me
Seek Wisdom now!
Take the time to understand
Indeed
I have a mighty plan!
Fellowship alone awhile
Away from all
This earthly pile!
Come to Me and baste in Love
I'll be waiting here for you
The way
I always do!!!
My child
I'm in love with you!
I'm waiting here
For you!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

I looked up the word pile and it means: load! Wow! Jesus relieves our load!

Matthew 7:7-11
Proverbs 3:5-6
James 1:5
Proverbs chapter 4
Jeremiah 29:11
Mark 4:1-20
2Cor. 13:14
Hebrews 13:8

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so all three of these were for me today:) I have been SO overwhelmed with dealing with something and have been looking everywhere but the right place for the answer. Just found it! I can't believe after all this time I haven't thought to pray about it! That is just sad. But it is true and thank you for showing me that is what I need to do for the answer! Going to start praying now! I love you My Mommy Begommy! Love your Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so good. So easy to say, yet hard to break away. The only time I am alone is before the sun comes up. The first creak of the floor and Jasper is up. Maybe I'll learn to pray in bed without falling back to sleep. It is so much easier to pray in the spirit during the daily activities. But I need to get away fromt the earthly "pile".

    ReplyDelete