Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Everything That's Right


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Imagine hearing this My child
Beloved, I love you!
Do you have the ears to hear
For I do speak to you!
Grace the door
For Love to pour
Holy Spirit
Child I speak
Hear Me! Hear Me more!
Listen, did you hear Me?
Draw nigh! Draw near!
Child hear Me!
I pronounced you Blessed!
"Jesus is my Lord"
The moment you confessed!
What tries to come against you now?
Hear Me! Hear Me now!
I tell you everything you need
All you need to know!
Have the face of one who hears
For it will shine so bright!
Hearing Me! Child, hearing Me!
Is everything that's right!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 17:23
John 10:9, 16, 27
2Corinthians 13:14
Romans 10:9-13
1John 2:20
1Corinthians 2:10-16
Luke 11:33
Philippians 4:6-9
Jeremiah 9:23-24

1 comment:

  1. I do love the picture. It's not to busy for me. Fresh flowers, pretty table. God speaks to you in poetry and beauty. He speaks to me in music and beauty. What a combination, huh!

    ReplyDelete