Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Gave So Much


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

As honey bees get nectar,
As hummingbirds do too-
I love to be alone with you,
For you draw sweetness too!
You don't see understanding-
As you already have!
You pierce into my Wisdom-
To see the way to go!
The Kingdom operates as such-
I gave! I gave!
I gave so much!
Be like the eager honey bee!
Be like the piercing hummingbird!
Go deep-
You have My Word!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Matthew 6:33
Psalms 37:23
Proverbs 4:7-9
Psalms 71:21
Hebrews 10:22-23,35, 11:6
2Corinthians 13:14 :)

4 comments:

  1. I like that! I actually got to do some Bible studying of my own this morning! It was nice. Hopefully this will turn into more of a regular thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too! I actually felt the Lord wooing for a while now for me to get up before the kids and spend time with him and I did and loved it!!!! I even got to make Steve breakfast before work and he liked that too. I see now mom why you enjoy it so much.......2 hrs by myself I was glad when Leah woke up and I was a better mommy because I had that time with Lord. (got to have a whole cup of coffee too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love this! I am soooooooo happy! I used to lay there and hear that song ( Amanda knows the Title) but it says... I will rise go to Jesus, He will embrace me in His arms and in the arms of my dear Savior are 10,000 charms! I get up every time! Coffee with Jesus!
    I read the Bible with such joy and understanding! I delight in the Lord! After all these years, I still long to get up and be alone with the Lord! The day goes so much better and my youth is restored! I stay refreshed for hours! I am so happy for you honey! Love and miss you bunches!!
    There is no greater calling than to walk with the Lord! That is every child's call! xo Not every child's answer. But great is the peace of my children...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading the family comments!

    ReplyDelete