Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Have It All Worked Out

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

A simple, simple word today-
Believe and do not doubt!
Understanding flows and flows,
For faith,
It truly knows!
The kindness I am speaking of-
Comes only from your Father!
No other has your answer!
No other knows your future!
No one cares like Me!
I am your Father,
Trust Me child,
I have it all worked out!
Believe-
And do not doubt!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Proverbs 3:5-6, 4:18
Matthew 7:7-11
Psalms 71:21
Hebrews 11:6
2Cor. 13:14

3 comments:

  1. Ok Father I will! And when doubt and fear try to take over I will give it all back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you God! I am enjoying living by faith. Just the poem I needed before our open house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How comforting to know that Father has it all worked out! We just believe and receive! No fear only faith! That's the Kingdom life!!! We are soooooo Blessed! I love you my girls! xo

    ReplyDelete