Sunday, August 29, 2010

In Every Area My Child


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Listen children , hear Me well-
For only of True Peace
I tell!
Gentle kindness! Mercy found-
For lies believed,
Have come unwound!
Free to run and be with Me!
Free to hear Me speak!
Free to lift up feeble knees-
Be strong!
Say, You’re not weak!
Hear Peace in every area!
Let nothing stop Love’s flow-
For I have spoken Good to know-
Now come,
Your Father know!
Know that Christ has set you free-
To live out life,
Abundantly!
Listen children, hear Me well-
For I, of only Peace do tell!
Now do so children!
Do as well!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Hebrews 13:20-21
John 14:27
Romans 15:13
John 8:31-32
Hebrews 4:16
John 10:27
Joel 3:10
Mark 11:22-26
Ephesians 5:1

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Mom! Oh, what an awesome message from the Lord! Thank you so much for posting this on your special day! Leah and I prayed for you today so enjoy your supernatural strength and energy today! I am so excited about everything I am learning and everything God is showing me. Thank you for taking time to call me and tell me that, it made my day so much more exciting! I hope you have a great day! Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I needed it! Thank you both so much! Yes! I had a great day! I love you honey so much and thank you for the gifts too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. It sure is uplifting, you always are:)

    ReplyDelete