Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let My Heart Be Heard


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

Let Me see your lovely face,
Oh, that precious smile!
Let Me hear your sweet, sweet voice-
Share with Me awhile!
Come and be with Me-
Ponder on My Word!
Open ears to listen,
Let My heart be heard!
With kindness, I am wooing you-
Come all My goodness know!
Let that knowledge take you,
To where it all will show!
The Blessing! Yes, the Kingdom!
Enjoy Me,
Your freedom!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Song of Solomon 2:14
John 18:37
Jeremiah 33:3,6-9
Genesis 15:1

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm glad I got on this one! That's such a sweet thing for our Father to say to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Sweet, sweet freedom! To know our Father and Jesus Christ His Son!!! Eternal Life John 17:3 Soooooooo beautiful! The fellowship! I love you honey! xo

    ReplyDelete