Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Promise True on Everything


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Your home is filled with precious things!
Oh, look! Oh, look-
At all faith brings!
Begin each day with fellowship-
As Father-child,
Relationship!
Enjoy all I've given you-
For Love has paid the price,
Tis true!
Now you decide, to what degree-
The promise is,
By faith you'll see!
Nothing missing! Nothing broke!
I did not miss-
A single stroke!
Now sing beloved child,
Yes sing,
As thankfulness declares each note!
Oh, see! Oh, see-
What faith does bring!
My promise true-
On everything!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Proverbs 24:3-4
2Corinthians 13:14
Luke 10:42
Philippians 4:8-9
Hebrews 11:6,11, 30-33
Colossians 2:10
Matthew 5:17-18
Romans 10:3-4 Jesus didn't miss a single stroke so why would we ever accept any part of the curse? He fulfilled the whole law and took all our punishment so we could have the Blessing to abundant life!!! Believing changes everything!!!
1Peter 2:24
Psalms 59:16-17
2Corinthians 1:20

2 comments:

  1. What a beatiful description on all God has given us! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Sunshine! My Andrea Series! :) Beautiful!
    I love you honey! Thank you for the comment! xo

    ReplyDelete