Saturday, August 21, 2010

Now I Smile :)


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, when what I know
And what I see,
Oh, when My Lord-
They don't agree,
I need to lean upon You more,
By doing so-
I press the Door!
There,
Sweet rest awaits for me,
Between Your loving shoulders!
Refreshing whispers speak to me-
I hear Your voice,
So tenderly!
You lift my chin again-
And whisper,
Child, My friend!
Now I smile!
Renewed, my strength!
Perspective shines,
Thy Son!
No clouds to hide my answers-
In Christ, I see, we're one!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Isaiah 26:3
Deuteronomy 33:12
John 10:9,27, 14:26-27
2Timothy 1:7
1Corinthians 2:16
1John 2:20
Psalms 3:3
Philippians 4:6-8,19
Jeremiah 32:27
Psalms 5:11-12, 34:8-10, 35:27, 71:21
John 17:15-26

6 comments:

  1. Two butterflies to bless with joy!
    Two sisters are awaiting!
    Two answers that are only good!
    Two victories are seen in flight!
    They land just where they should!
    Because The Lord of Everything
    Indeed, is very GOOD!!!

    Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright!
    AKA Mommy :)

    Hebrews 11:6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is beautiful!! I am so excited for me and Andrea! What a wonderful loving Father we have!! Only good, andrea! I love you mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too my precious, beautiful butterflies! xp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO excited to see what God has for me too! I know it will be better then I can dream of. I'm believing everything that God has told me even though I can't see it yet! I love you Mommy and you too Lish:) God is SOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am believing with you my Sunshine! Believing changes everything!
    Faith pleases Father! Hebrews 11:6 I love you too! mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious! I love you girls!

    ReplyDelete