Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Personal Note / You Are Secure In Me


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The cardinal shows the blood of Christ!
The Evergreen-
Eternal Life!
The wind chime, it does dance about-
Holy Spirit,
Power, shout!
The morning glory, passion blue-
Relationship,
With Father- True!
Little donkey bares the cross-
Reminding of the Joy
Christ bought!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

All of these are my treasures now, I see with Father's eyes!
A bird, a tree, a wind chime! A flower speaks of glory!
The little donkey points- the cross! (miniature donkeys have a perfect cross on their back!) I have two little ones here at my home! What joy! I will have more soon!
Truly every thing points to Love and these are just some of my treasures found, how I see them in the Kingdom!
I would love to hear of yours too!

I hope you enjoy and are encouraged by the word the Lord gives me "in rhyme" each morning! It is a joy to flow out what I am given! I asked the Lord how long will I do this and I heard-

I could not ever sign
The End-
Each day begins
Again!!!

Wow! What joy! What fellowship we have in Christ!!!
Thank you for the fellowship I have with you, my brothers and sisters, in Christ!
I love you and care deeply!
I pray for you always!
Love 4ever,
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
Ministering the Gospel Truth with Love, understanding and courage!
xo xo xo

Now for the word I received this morning...

You Are Secure In Me

Security, My child-
Is joy!
You're secure in Me!
What about abundant life?
What is victory?
I tell you-
You are safe and sound!
All your needs
Are Kingdom-found!
True victory,
In knowing Me!
Child,
That's abundant life!
Secure! Secure!
Found safe in Me!
Where Joy complete-
Flows victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Our security causes us great joy! Without security no one will be truly joyful! We are not without security In Christ!!! 4ever!!!


Colossians 1:27
Ephesians 1:13, 4:30
2Corinthians 1:20-22
Luke 15:27
Matthew 6:33
Jeremiah 9:23-24
John 17:3
Psalms 91
2Corinthians 13:14
Psalms 5:11-12

6 comments:

  1. I think security is the biggest demonstration of love to me. I love being secure in my Father's arms. Perfect love casts out all fear of abandonment and failure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mom! I love all your treasures and I'll see what the girls and I can find for your birthday! It'll be fun! I love you and Amen too, security is such a comforting word to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my girl! That's fun for me! :)
    You all are precious! I love you so very much!! xo
    We are indeed secure! I remember having no joy when I didn't understand who we are and what we have in Christ! Now it is Joy complete and every good thing indeed! Where we have all we need!!! The Kingdom life indeed!
    Thank You Jesus! love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw!! i love this one!! i thought that was precious when you asked how long you'd be doing this, and he said there would be no end!!! i love you mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you too my Audrey Pooh! Precious indeed! xo

    ReplyDelete