Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Remembering Your Loved One


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The west wind blows across my face,
My hair shows forth the wind!
I feel the coolness-
Summer leaves,
As Autumn comes again!
I smile at all the green, green grass-
The flowers still in bloom!
I wonder at the perfect plan-
That seasons give each other room,
For they know that they shall return-
And flowers, once again shall bloom!
I hear the Lord say, Child-
That loved one you are thinking of,
Has only moved away!
You believe you'll see again,
The flowers all in bloom-
Remember too,
You'll see once more-
Your loved one,
You adore!!!

Focus on the smiles you see-
And remember child,
I promise thee!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Genesis to Revelation
John 3:16
1Corinthians 15:57
Hebrews 11:6, 6:18

Abbie Tyler Kulbeth :) Lord, I never forget! Thank You!!! xo


8 comments:

  1. I want to write something meaningful and uplifting but I have to say it made me so sad. I'm soooooo very sorry Mommy for what was taken away from you and know that only God gives you the grace to bear it. We will all see her again someday, what a wonderful day that will be. I love you and wish I could hug you and love on you. You are the best Mommy in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so beautiful, what a loving Father to comfort you that way. I'm Sorry you had to lift me up today, I hadn't read this one yet. And yes, you are the best Mommy in the world!! I love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet my girls! I wasn't sad at all! The Lord just comforted me ahead of time this year! I only wish we would have known what we know now! How wonderful to understand! I have peace and joy! We will see her someday and then forever on!!! We got Jake! :) And what a blessing he is!! I know the poem will help others too! We will see our loved ones again! Amen! Thank you my girls! I love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful the unyielding Faith of a believer! To know God's grace and rest in his Peace is one of the many gifts he gives us all. It is good to know where your heart lies. It is good to know the Love of a gracious Father!

    Love ya Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen Deb!! How wonderful! Your first comment here! Wow! So beautifully put! I love you you too! :) Thank you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw this one was sooo sweet!! i saw a cardinal on something today and thought of abbie- i know we'll see her again, oh how adorable she was!! i love you mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it. It is a precious reminder of how short the time is here and how much we have to anticipate and celebrate! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Thank you everyone! I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete