Monday, August 2, 2010

Rest My Child


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

Do not despair in any care-
Don't say in heart
It is not fair!
Beloved, understand!
I AM, the Great I AM!
My child, I understand!
Seek! Oh, seek the Kingdom!
Seek the truth to know!
And as you do My darling-
To understand, will grow!
My goodness,
Come to know!
Then Love can freely flow!

Lezza Kuzzin Ministries 2010copyright

Joshua 1:5-9
Hebrews 4:14-16

The white chrysanthemum represents cheerfulness, rest, truth, long life, joy and noble- loyal love! Isn't that soooooooo beautiful! I never really enjoyed the chrysanthemum before!
Thank You Father for such a beautiful flower! Thank You for the Rest in Christ!!! Sweet Peace indeed! xo

Genesis 15:1
Proverbs 4:1
Galatians 5:6
Hebrews 11:6

3 comments:

  1. This one made me cry! It was sure what I needed today. Thank You Father for always comforting me when I need it. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was beautiful! I thought of andrea when I read it, she did really need is one today! I love you! Andrea don't forget to look up the scriptures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girls! Beautiful comments as always! She got what she needed! Comfort, truth, direction and rest! Soooooooooo precious, such comfort! Love you 4ever my girls! xo

    ReplyDelete