Thursday, August 12, 2010

Straight Forward


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Ministries...

My Spirit lives inside you child-
Go forward, don't look back!
The plan to try and stop you-
Calls out each day, "look back!"
I tell you to go onward!
Go forward! Do not swerve!
I've set your face to victory-
I'm not about your history!
Let down your wings
Dear butterfly-
Hear Me! Hear Me well!
Draw from the living water-
Flow from Love's own well!
Be not afraid! Be not dismayed!
Receive My Word, child hear!
Don't listen to hate's plea!
For I am Love, I lead you-
Straight forward, walk with Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Galatians 4:6
Romans 5:5
Philippians 3:13-14
Genesis 37:3
2Cor. 5:17-19
1Peter 5:8
Philippians 4:8

5 comments:

  1. Wow! THis one is great too! I think sometimes we don't realize how much we think about or draw from our past. What a great reminder that our past doesn't have to define us or our futures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My face is turned to victory in every area of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I agree! I am soooooooo excited to be in the Kingdom where Joy is new every morning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was for me!!!! I am so excited and grateful and I am so ready to move forward with God!! I love you, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prayed in the spirit for Alisha to get a poem the nigh before you posted this:) Thank you God! But it sure helps me out a lot too. Seems like I need to hear the same thing! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete