Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Plan

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Come see the only way to go-

Come hear the only way to know!

My children, you can’t smell My plan-

Dear children, you can’t feel it!

The only way to know-

The only way to go,

Is when you look with all your heart-

Child then

My plan, I shall impart!

And you shall hear it-

In your heart!

For seeking Truth child-

Is your part!!!

The Kingdom of relationship-

Father-child

True fellowship!’

Remember child-

Oh, don’t forget!

The plan lies in Our Fellowship!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Jeremiah 10:23

Proverbs 20:24, 3:6

Psalms 143:8

Judges 18:5

Isaiah 30:1

Matthew 7:7-11

Hosea 4:6

2Corinthians 13:14

6 comments:

  1. aw mommy this is a great one!! i love that last line, so true!! you have such a great gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! Natalie and I just had a wonderful talk about having a relationship with the Lord. I hope she reads this one, it is Great! I know you will love your hair Mom! Wish I could see it, I love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my girls! I got to expound on this one tonight! It is sooooo exciting to be with the Lord and fellowship with Him! If we miss out on this wonderful relationship then we miss out on why we were born!
    How loving!!!
    Yes! Thank you for agreeing with me! My hair turned out really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Natalie! We love you!!! This is soooooooooo exciting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really needed to read this one. It is exactly what I'm needing to do better in and I feel like God is really trying to reach out to me but I haven't been spending the time to fellowship and listen. I need to seek truth and fellowship, I need to know my plan:)

    ReplyDelete