Monday, September 6, 2010

Say You Can Hear My Voice/Sunday's Message at Olustee Community Church

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My children you can hear Me!
My Word, says it is so!
I tell you , you can seek Me-
Tis Me, you need to know!
There within you, children,
The Kingdom does exist!
A place of understanding,
Come follow, don’t resist!
To hear Me will bring treasures-
They’ll come out from the deep!
Don’t stay away! Don’t only work!
Don’t only play!
I’m wooing you Today!
Come and seek the Kingdom-
To hear Me will bring joy!
For I will only speak to you,
The Blessing, as I’ve said!
I’ll tell you of the plans for you-
That I have always had!
I AM the strength you’re hungry for-
Tis Me child! Father! Dad!
Hear Me now !
The Kingdom child, is in you,
For Love, did truly win you!
Come, Let’s see together!
Come and hear Me speak!
Come and have the Kingdom strength-
So strong child, never weak!
Hear Me! Hear Me speak!
Don’t wait another day child!
For Love, Your Father Speaks!!!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright
John 10:16, 27, 28
Romans 14:17
Jeremiah 1:5
Ephesians 3; 20
Hebrews 6:18
Matthew 4:19
Galatians 4:6
Matthew 6:33
John 17:3
Colossians 1:13
 

5 comments:

  1. The Lord showed me to say relationship, every time in the New Testament, when I see the word Kingdom! wow! Try it! Like Matthew 6:33 Seek ye first the Kingdom of God... Seek ye first the relationship of God...
    The Kingdom is within you...
    The relationship is within you...
    Isn't that sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting and loving! What a study! I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went back and said relationship inplace of Kingdom in the poem above! The Lord told me years ago that there is no higher calling than to walk and talk with Him!!! John 17:3 Jesus said- This is life eternal, that they might know Thee, The Only True God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent! Jeremiah 9:23-24
    2Corinthians 13:14 The Grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all!!!
    Kingdom=Relationship=understanding=Joy=Strength=
    power=realtionship=Kingdom! What a beautiful picture of a Promise Ring!!! Ephesians 3:20
    God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we ask or think according to the power that works in us! Communion of the Holy Spirit!
    I love you! xo It all = LOVE God is LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so glad God showed you that about putting the word relationship in when you see the word Kingdom!! it gives me a deeper understanding about those scriptures now!! i love you mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you soooooooo much my sweet Audrey! Relationship with Father is what it is all about! Thank You Jesus! You gave us Your relationship with Father! Everything is in the Kingdom! Everything is in the relationship!
    I see my girl, you are up on your day off having coffee with Jesus! That's my girl!
    I love you so much! 4ever mommy xo

    ReplyDelete