Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To Understand Is Joy


Good Morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Be thankful for the fish you have!
Be thankful for the loaves!
Look to heaven-
Speak out praise!
Beloveds,
If you need a raise!
For what you have-
Give praise!
Walking in a little health?
Give thanks! Your healing, raise!
And do the pressures of the world-
Seem more than you can bear?
Be thankful and remember-
I carry all your care!
Upon the Cross of Victory-
Defeation
Became history!
Give thanks for understanding!
Love has spoken good to you-
For Jesus showed you
What to do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

I looked up the word defeation!
I found no such word!
The Lord said write, My child,
What you heard! :)

Matthew 14:15-21
John 6:11
1Chronicles 29:10-13
Proverbs 10:22
1Peter 2:24
Matthew 11:28-30
Galatians 3:13-14
3John 2
Psalms 103:1-5
Proverbs 7:4

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I'm sorry it has been a few days since I've been on here. It has been on my heart and mind to do so but I let life wear me out. I'm sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, indeed you are Sunshine! I love you so very much honey!
    I know your heart! Enjoy! Sweet dreams honey! Love you 4ever your mommy xo

    ReplyDelete