Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wisdom From Above




Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I see God's Word is profit-
For doctrine,
Reproof,
Correction and instruction-
In righteousness, sweet Truth!
I understand in asking-
I'll never be denied!
For Wisdom's entered in my heart-
Knowledge sweet,
To me impart!
And understanding keep me-
On the path of Love-
For I am going forward,
My Wisdom's from above!!!
Our Father -
He is Love!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

2Timothy 3:16-17
James 1:5
Proverbs 2:1-12, 3:5-6, 4:7-8
James 3:17 
Galatians 4:6-7

1 comment:

  1. I needed Wisdom this morning about a situation, I asked Father for Wisdom, knowledge and understanding! He brought these scriptures to my mind! I received the knowledge of what to do! I am standing in the answer now! To understand is joy!!! I love you all so much! Ask for Wisdom!
    Seek for knowledge in the Word! Knock and the door of understanding will be open!
    My Jesus! Father Love! Oh, Holy Spirit! 2Corinthians 13:14

    ReplyDelete