Friday, October 29, 2010

Be Sure


From the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I hear the wind pick up and blow.
I see the leaves-
Oh, there they go!
The time of shedding does begin-
As winter shouts-
I come again!
The animals are gaining fur.
The birds are back-
For they are sure-
The seasons shall remain!
I hear the Lord say, Child,
Be sure!
The birds and seasons know My will-
And you do too-
My child, be still!
I'm whispering-
You're in My will!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Going out to a brother or sister in Christ!  
Father says, Be Sure!!!

I'll take that too!!!  :)

Genesis 8:22
Matthew 6:26-34
Psalms 5:11-12, 13:5-6
2 Corinthians 13:14
Proverbs 6:22

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mommy! I needed that so much! And it wouldn't have meant as much if I would have heard it when you were going to read it to me! But oh does it mean the world to me now! Now I'm sure! And I can go to sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my girl! I love you sooooooo very much! Indeed! You are sure!!!
    Love is always right on time!!!
    Love, 4ever mommy xo

    ReplyDelete