Saturday, October 30, 2010

Everyday Things


From the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

So many everyday things-
For us to talk about!
The birds, the wind, the atmosphere-
Whatever does appear!
The more I listen to You, Lord-
The more that I do hear!
I like to walk outside and see-
The wonders
You are showing me!
The beauty of a turning leaf!
The bug's life-
How it is so brief!
Evergreens that last so long
And birds, again, 
Their lovely song!
Now- I hear You say to me-
This is how it's meant to be-
Walking, talking-
Child, with Me!
That's abundant life-
Agree!
4ever walking on with Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Genesis 5:22, 15:1
John 10:10, 27
Amos 3:3
2 Corinthians 13:14

2 comments:

  1. To be able to just enjoy the Lord...without wanting Him to do something for us. What kind of friend would I be if I only came around when I wanted something. Just enjoying a beautiful day, creation, our kids, a wonderful cup of coffee - I think the Lord enjoys "low-maintainance" friendships! That's what I want to cultivate. A relationship built on just enjoying each other's company.

    ReplyDelete