Monday, October 4, 2010

Serene My Child! Serene!


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

One thing that's always constant-
Is My Love for you!
When all around you wind blows-
You know just what to do!
Stand strong in what I've told you-
Don't waver, child, at all!
See with My perspective-
With understanding smile:)
The wind is blowing strong indeed!
Because it's bringing rain-
For seed!
It's bringing- 
What You need!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Proverbs 3:5-6
Jeremiah 33:6
John 14:26-27
Philippians 4:6-8, 19    Serene: calm, clear, undisturbing!  Joy!
Psalms 71:21

3 comments:

  1. Wow mom! How awesome, the scripture God gave me was on there too! I was only about 8 scriptures away! Lol. I said it was proverbs 3:13 and it was 3:5! I knew what is said anyway..... It's raining here today too!! I have such peace today and we haven't even made the decision about whether to respond to that offer yet! Thankyou for the wonderful talk we had, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are standing strong in the rain too! What a wonderful poem. I love you & can't wait to see what God has in store for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great my girls! Alisha received her's today! A full grown crop of SOLD!!! Thank You Father! We will see soon what we planted for, my Sunshine!
    Exceeding our thoughts and requests! Amen!!! Love you girls so much! xo 4ever

    ReplyDelete