Sunday, November 28, 2010

Be Caught Believing / Today's message at Olustee Community Church


My children!  Dear, believers!
The world is full of hurting souls-
Who need!  Who need to know!
Know about My goodness!
Know about My Grace!
To understand forgiveness-
To hear what I call faith!
Many out there need to see-
My children, having victory!
Poor and wretched-no true friend!
No one on whom- they can depend!
Who will help them when they’re down?
Not someone- who wears a frown!
One must be a beam of light!
One must taste- so very right!
Oh, Beloveds look around!
The harvest!  The sweet harvest!
I’m sending out My friends!
Gather!  Yes, child, gather!
Show Kingdom life within!
That’s really what I ask of you-
Believers caught believing- showing Father’s true!
For you know that I AM 
And you know -I love you!!!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright
Galatians 4:6-7   Psalms 103:1-6   Luke 4:18  Matthew 11:28-30   John 15:13   
Matthew 5:13-16   John 4:34-38, 3:16-18, 17:23

No comments:

Post a Comment