Saturday, November 20, 2010

Expecting Will Look Beautiful


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


Oh, child!
What is that on your face?
Is it showing off-
Love's Grace?
Expecting-
 Will look beautiful!
Expecting-
It will smile!
For hope has substance-
It is faith!
You'll see in just a while!
Show the mirror!
Show the world!
Express what you believe!
Stand and say-
Tis Victory!
And you, My child, receive!
Only!  I say, only!
Only, child, believe!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Psalms 30:11-12, 71:21
Proverbs 3:5-6, 12:25, 31:27
Hebrews 11:1
Ezekiel 37:14 
Psalms 62:5
Zechariah 4:6
Exodus 3:21
Lamentations 3:21-25
Psalms 103:1-5
Isaiah 40:26, 29, 31
Mark 9:23

5 comments:

  1. Go to December 31, 2009 poem! Expect!
    I have been expecting all year and some really wonderful things are coming about right now! I will tell you about it soon! :)
    Love you all soooooo much! xo
    I want to hear about your victories too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm believing and expecting big things too!!! :) Walking with God is the best and most fun way to live!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I agree! I love you honey! So much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo excited for you Mommy! I am believing and expecting for you too! I also am believing and expecting for me too! What a wonderful poem to keep us on the right path. I love you & I'm sooo excited for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen my Sunshine! What a wonderful, expecting, abundant life the Lord has given us! I love you sooooo much! I love you all so very much!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo
    And to my bothers and sisters in Christ- I love you so very much too! 4ever! xo

    ReplyDelete