Monday, November 22, 2010

Flowing In Thankfulness / Happy Thanksgiving!


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Richly-
 I have given, child!
All things-
Oh, come enjoy!
Come-
Enjoy the pleasure
That only Love can give!
Come-
And seek the Treasure-
Abundant life to live!
Be in constant giving-
Of thanks-
Beloved, be!
Truly there is power-
For all- who flow in thankfulness,
Find sweetness -changes sour!
Richly I have given, child!
Enjoy your family!
Enjoy-
All the food!
Enjoy-
How the atmosphere-
Is filled with loving mood!
But most of all enjoy Grace,
Mercy, and all victory-
Let Love, become your face!
Tis true
That I do send you
And wherever you do go-
Remember
I AM with you
And child, 
I Love you so!

Abundant Life, you're living!
Happy!  Yes!
Thanksgiving!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Deuteronomy 26:11, 28:8
Galatians 3:13-14
Psalms 3:3, 4:7-8, 5:11-12
1Timothy 6:17
Proverbs 22:9
Psalms 13:5-6, 18:1, 27:6
1Thessalonians 3:11-12
Philemon verse 6
Philippians 4:4-8
John 10:10
Psalms 71:21
Hebrews 11:6


2 comments:

  1. I intend to create a loving mood according to 1 Cor. 13:1-8. I am starting today...Tuesday...I need the practice! Have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I did enjoy my family today. We were all in great moods and everything came out perfect! It was a wonderful day & I am sooooo blessed. I love you and miss you

    ReplyDelete