Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Had To Know


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...
I'm born again!  My spirit true!
I'm born again!
My spirit -You!!!
Forever
I am changed to be-
Forever Yours,
In Victory!
Here, My Lord-
My body!
I pray to bring You glory
And You-
Become my story!
Open understanding 
Of who I really am!
No longer am I able-
To see myself a fool!
For I have joined Wisdom-
Her table set so fine!
And there, each day, I feast on Love-
Sweet knowledge, so Divine!
How was it that I once was blind?
How was it all those years?
Where I would sit in darkness
And cry so many tears!
The reason for the years of tears-
Because I had
So many fears!
 I began to seek You-
For Truth, I had to know!
My life-
 Now changed forever!
My Father- 
Loves me so!
That-
I had to know!
My Father -
Loves me sooo!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 3:3-8
1 Corinthians 6:17
John 17:21
Colossians 1:27
Proverbs 9:1-11
Matthew 6:33
1 John 4:9-19
Ephesians 1:17-19, 2:8-10
Acts 26:18
John 8:31-36
Romans 8:1-2
Galatians 4:6-7
John 3:16-17, 17:20-23           
Remember- In weddings, the pink rose means: 
Please Believe Me!!!


4 comments:

  1. We believe You Father!!! We enjoy You and love You soooooo much!
    Thank You Jesus! Oh, Holy Spirit! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was because of fear that we have cried so much. No more, not with what we know and are learning everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, my Sunshine! Amen!!! The Truth has set us free! The Blessing!
    Thank You Jesus!!! Love you honey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that part too about crying so many tears because of fear!! that is sooo true- a lot of times if im feeling sad about something or worring, i have to check myself and remember that those are just fears and i bind the spirit of fear!!and i love those roses!!!

    ReplyDelete