Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Know For Sure


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I know where all the answers are-
When questions flood my soul!
I know, for sure, 
The answers there- 
Are truth and they are pure!
I have the confidence I need-
I'm born again
And plant Good Seed!
The world may try to trick me-
To make me seem a fool!
But I am standing tall today-
Because
 I know The WAY!!!
I will not play the game of fame!
I will not go for gold!
Nor will I pass The Blessing by-
I'll speak 
As God has told!
The world, that I am living in-
Corrupt and full of sin
But- Oh!
The Kingdom, that's within,
Where God- 
Calls me His friend!
I hear Father say to me-
Indeed, My child,
On Me depend!
You truly are 
My friend!
Love is always right on time
And rhymes with-
 Child,
I call you MINE!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Psalms 71:21
John 3:5-8
Mark 4:1-20
Hebrews 9:14-15, 10:14-25, 35-39
Romans 8:1
John 14:6
Jude (verses) 10-25
2 Peter 2:15-19
Proverbs 18:21
John 17:15-26, 15:15
Genesis 5:22, 6:9, 22
Malachi 3:16-18
Galatians 4:6-7



6 comments:

  1. I hope you all take that personally! I did! I receive it! I take it! I hold it!
    Oh, Father! You love us so very much! 4ever we are Yours!
    Psalms 71:21 2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did too! Love is right on time:) I love you sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, my Sunshine! Look back at March 25th 2010! The Dance of Joy!
    So precious! I printed the poems in a book up to June the 10th!
    So I was flipping through them and that one danced out at me! Was just lead to share! Love you sooooo very much! 4ever! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea! I went back on the March blogs and it is titled- You Tell Me...
    And you were the only comment! Look it up! Wow!
    Love you my Sunshine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great! I really do love that one:)

    ReplyDelete