Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shinning in Jesus



Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


My interest in you, child-
Far exceeds
What you have ever thought!
The Life that I have given you-
The Blood of Jesus bought!
The Blessing all around you-
No matter where you are!
The truth is that in Jesus-
You are
My shinning star!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

The flower picture said it was a star flower?  I've never seen one before- have you?

Jeremiah 29:11
John 3:16
2 Corinthians 13:14
2 Peter 1:3
Galatians 3:13-14
John 17:23
Malachi 3:16-18
2 Peter 1:19      

4 comments:

  1. I was sooooooo comforted by this poem the Lord gave!
    I will soak in this and eat up the scriptures! The Word! Oh, Jesus! xo xo xo
    Love to you all! My brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sooo good, I will soak them up too! Jesus and coffee!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! The first cup with Jesus! Every morning! Then later and again and evening... Oh, morning again!!! Coffee with the Word! Our Jesus!!!
    A cup of warmth (some don't like coffee they choose hot chocolate or tea) Fellowship so sweet!
    To have a cup with Jesus! Each morning at His feet! xo
    Luke 10:38-42

    ReplyDelete