Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sweet Ripened Fruit


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Rise and say-
Oh, Blessed day!
Sweet ripened fruit
Upon the vine!
Rejoice-
For all is very fine!
Your thoughts are right-
In line with Mine!
Your mind sees clearly-
I AM Kind!
On top of every circumstance-
In Joy-
My child, you dance!
Ever!  Yes, forever!
Love, Father
Love Forever!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Philippians 4:4-8
Galatians 5:22-23, 6:9
Proverbs 23:26, 24:3-4
Psalms 119:111, 162
Psalms Chapter 121, 104:1-3, 24, 31, 37:4-5
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14

5 comments:

  1. I am dancing...yes, Debbie, dancing today! My heart is light inspite of all that is going on around me. It is a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to word search! Fine: pure, superior in quality, texture etc., elegant; handsome, superior!!! How exciting! Oh, Blessed day! Indeed!!!
    For all is VERY FINE!!! Oh, Thank You Father!!! My Jesus! Oh, Holy Spirit! 2 Corinthians 13:14 Hebrews 11:6 :) I dance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Jayme, Dancing in JOY!!! We dance!!! Love you so much! xo
    A good day indeed! Very Fine! Yes, very fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dancing too:) Sooo wonderful talking to you today Mommy:) This is a wonderful poem to read after all of the amazing things we talked about. I love you sooooo very much & know we will be together soon & you will be able to rock my stinky onery little boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! My blankey boy! Hope he still lets me rock him with his blanket! Of course he will! The Blessing! :) We'll dance some more!
    We did have a wonderful, praising the Lord talk! We are expecting!!!
    So fun to have all my girls to enjoy the Blessing with! My sons too! And all our precious son in laws! Thank You Father!!!
    Love you so much my Sunshine! xo

    ReplyDelete