Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Agree With Me

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

No weapon formed against you-
Will ever prosper, child!
No plan of hell will harm you!
Keep calm- 
No fear alarm you!
Angels are assigned to keep-
Awake 
And as you sleep!
Your hands, My child, are prosperous-
In all
You put them to!
And victory abounds in love-
Indeed, My love for you!
Keep the guard upon you lips!
The sword of Truth-
Keep mighty grips!
Agree with what I've told you-
For faith,
Will surely hold you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Isaiah 54:17
Proverbs 3:21-26
Deuteronomy 28:1-14
Galatians 3:13-14
Proverbs 18:20-21
Psalms 141:3
Psalms 37:23, 41:11, 68:19, 71:21, Chapter 91
2 Corinthians 2:14
1 John 4:19
Ephesians 6:10-18
Psalms 30:11-12
Mark 9:23
Ephesians 3:20

4 comments:

  1. Guarding my lips and walking in love seem to be the theme of 2011 (same song, deeper level)! And I agree - no weapon formed against me is going to prosper because I know what to say!
    This is a good word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We talk like Our Father! Jesus said to! And to even cast down words spoken against us! And not to speak the curse words over others!
    To bless them! The Kingdom life indeed!!! Where we have all we need!
    Find what Father says about something and we agree! Then, like Father-
    we will see!!! So fun believing together! love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are SO many things I like about this poem. I really like the part about the angels having to stay awake while you sleep! Sure makes going to sleep so much easier. And, "No plan of hell will harm you"! Wow! I speak that! I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, my Sunshine! I love and miss you sooooooo much! Soon;) xo

    ReplyDelete