Monday, December 27, 2010

Dancing Merrily

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The candle, on my table,
Burns so very bright!
It flickers
Dancing merrily-
It's light 
Helps me to see!
I think about Your Spirit, Lord-
How You, do live in me!
And how You tell me-
Shine so bright
So others too, will see!
Oh, yes, I'm dancing merrily!
Inside-
Such passion glows!
Because!  Because-
Of You, My Lord!
Your Goodness-
My heart knows!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Matthew 5:14-16
Galatians 4:6-7
Colossians 1:27
John 1:1-14, 17:20-26
Titus 2:14
John 17:3
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Galatians 3:13-14
Colossians 1:12-13
Psalms 9:1,10-11



5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Doris, for the picture! It is beautiful!
    Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas- Christ N us!!! That should be how we say Christmas! ChristNus!!! Very merry ChristNus Day!!! Everyday!
    Since so many others think it should be called happy hoildays, seasons greetings etc... Let's make it clear what Christmas truly is! ChristNus! Very Merry indeed!!!
    I love you all so very much! 4ever, Debbie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have kept the word Expect all year long! I have a wonderful praise-
    I will tell about it soon! ;) What joy!!! What exceeding joy!
    God gives us the will and ability to perform for His good pleasure!
    Amen!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are dancing inside. How wonderful. So excited for the things to come - partner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Thank you -partner! :) Dancing a lot on the outside too! xo
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to find out what you are talking about! I love this poem:) OK, I love them all but this is great! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete