Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hurting People Everywhere


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

So many hurting people, 
Lord-
Who think that You don't care!
When I'm at home 
And all alone-
I forget that they're out there!
But oh, I see and hear them-
When I go out about!
I hear them 
And their moans and groans-
Their awful, 
Doubtful tones!
No thankfulness!  
No faith abounds!
Except- 
In what a doctor's found!
I long to give them comfort!
I long to tell of You!
And as I do, I listen to-
The reasons
They believe it's You-
Who's failed them
Through and through!
I try to tell them-
Jesus!
They say, I know-
 Someday!
But as for now,
 On earth I need,
I need some help- 
Today!
Why is it, Lord,
They can not hear-
Hear what You truly say?
For You say, 
You have healed us!
You are our help, 
Today!
Child, I hear Father say,
They do not seek the Kingdom first-
For Truth
They do not thirst!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Mark 4:38-41
Matthew 8:17
1Peter 2:24
Psalms 103:2-5, 107:20, 91:10-11, 118:17
Proverbs 4:20-22, 13:3
Romans 6:11
2 Corinthians 5:21
John 10:10
Galatians 3:13-14
Mark 11:23
Luke 17:6
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Exodus 23:25-26
3 John verse 2
Isaiah 55:11
Matthew 6:10, 33, 5:6
Hebrews 11:6






4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I remember that life! Twelve years ago I read the words- Genesis 5:22 And Enoch walked with God... I wanted to know how a man (or woman) could walk with God! I looked up all the words in the Bible that said walk or walking etc.! It wasn't long before I knew I was walking with God! Amos 3:3 I was agreeing with God! He loved me and I knew it! That changed my whole life! I began to hear Him in rhyme! Agreeing sounds!
    I just knew that He was telling the truth! He is the Truth! My Jesus!
    If there was contrary then it was with my thinking not the Word!
    I kept agreeing with God! I keep walking with God!
    I know you do too! My precious brothers and sisters in Christ! I love you all so much!
    We have what the hurting people need! The Truth!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true. It is hard when you know the truth and you tell someone but they just don't get it or refuse to listen to you. But we are here to plant the seed, the rest is up to God. I sure am thankful for that, can you imagine if it wasn't! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the first time I heard the Good News! I leaped with joy!!!
    I still am! Love you soooooooo much my Sunshine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially see this in all the activity of the Christmas season. No understanding of what we are supposed to be celebrating. We celebrate what Jesus has already done. Healing, deliverance, prosperity, hope, peace, restoration, wholeness, sound mind, strong bodies, these are gifts to us. Yet we try to substitute with the world's definition of gifts. There is no competition! Oh to have eyes to see and ears to hear!

    ReplyDelete