Monday, December 13, 2010

Be Specific


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


My child, be specific!
Ask of Me!  I hear!
Is it Wisdom for a task?
My child, only, ask!
Do you seek provision?
Do you long to see the plan?
Ask Me!  
Great I AM!
Do you want a miracle?
Do you understand?
Do you need protection?
Take refuge-
Where I AM!
Yes, child,
Be specific!
Do you need the Truth for lies?
Eyes to see- 
Through hate's disguise?
Yes!  Beloved!
Ask of Me!
I answer back-
Specifically!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

James 1:5-8
Matthew 7:7-11
Ephesians 1:15-23
Psalms Chapter 34, 35:27, 37:4,5,23, 103:1-5, 107:20, 138:8, Chapter 91
John 10:10
Hebrews 11:5-11, 30
3 John Verse 2
Philippians 4:19
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalms 71:21
Hebrews 11:6

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how much the Lord has taught me on this! The Lord fully well knows what we need already! He woos us to ask Him so that He gets the glory!
    If I have specifically asked for something then I rejoice with thankfulness knowing that it was no coincidence (as the world says) It was an answer to my prayers! Father hears us! I often think I won't forget to be specific but so often I do forget and the Lord reminds me! Ask Me, child! Ask Me!!!
    That is a beautiful way to woo us into fellowship! Find His promises in the Word and pray -knowing He put those Blessings there for us to acknowledge and posses! They are already ours as His dear children!
    Acknowledge and receive!!!
    I was specific this morning! I am expecting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't think I am specific very often! I think I try to cover it all. I will try to be specific from now on. What a great poem! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too- sooooooo much! What a blessing you are! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete