Thursday, February 3, 2011

Calm Assurance


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...
My mercy 
Does defend you-
No matter where you are!
And Grace, it will suspend you
You will not go too far!
My Love for you is deeper-
Wider than can see!
And all around you favor-
Child, you, belong to Me!
Calm assurance-
You are Mine!
No trouble overtakes you-
Indeed, 
My child, I made you!
Rest in all that's good and true-
Remembering
That I'm for you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalms 138:8, 5:11-12
Jude verses 24-25
Ephesians 3:14-21
Matthew 7:7-11
Romans 4:20-21, 8:31
Psalms 139:14
Galatians 3:26, 4:6-7
Philippians 1:6, 4:6-8
Matthew 11:28-29
Psalms 71:21
Hebrews 11:6  :)




5 comments:

  1. Greater is He that is in me that he that is in the world!
    If God be for me who can be against me?
    Angels keeping watch over me to keep me in all my ways!
    God defending me!
    God's favor surrounding me as a shield!
    God loving me just like He loves Jesus! John 17:23 :)
    Communion- walking with God!!!
    Hearing His voice and not following another!
    Wow!!! Oh, Wow!!! What a great day!!!
    Thank You Father! Soooooooooo very much! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worry-free days. I used to be such a worrier, and that always lead to some degree of depression. Now I say "nip it in the bud". There is no place for worry when we know what the word says about it. We really can say that we walk in calm assurance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I used to worry to the point if having ulcers but not anymore! Thank You Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that I am His and have nothing to worry about! The scriptures for this one were everything I needed for what Dave and I are believing for. We needed these to speak and stand on. We know we have nothing to fear because our Father has it all taken care of! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Standing on the Word is standing on the TRUTH!!! It won't sink us!!! I love you all soooooooo very much! xo Standing means speaking!
    God's ways!!! So wonderful! The Kingdom life indeed where we have all we need!!! xo We are created to speak!!! Choose life words and live!!!
    Amen! We sure do!!! :) xo Abundant life !!! xo

    ReplyDelete