Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Receiving


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...


Just focus 
On the Great I AM!
For I'm your Father, child,
I AM!
Pay attention, listen well-
For I AM for you!
Listen well!
Come, uncover promises!
Plant them in your heart!
Let Me hear your faith out loud-
As seed does burst apart!
First the blade and then the ear-
Full corn, indeed,
As truth you hear!
Oh, the joy of Father's heart-
To see, by faith,
You receive MY PART!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Exodus 3:13-15
John 8:58
Isaiah 52:6-7
Hebrews 13:8
Hosea 6:3, 6
Isaiah 54:13-17
2 Chronicles 16:9
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Luke 8:11-15
Mark 4:26-29
Romans 10:17
Acts 15:7-9
3 John verses 3-4
1 Chronicles 29:10-13
Zechariah 4:6
Psalms 23:5, 71:21
Hebrews 11:6


This is # 363 blogspot poem!  Thank You Holy Spirit!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love that! I'm going to start picturing the seeds I've planted as bursting apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! What a wonderful visual! Love you so much honey!
    4ever xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that visual too! What a great poem! I can't wait to look up the scriptures tonight:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my Sunshine! The scriptures are sooooooo exciting!
    This is so fun to do together! All my girls reading the same things!
    What joy!!! So much Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seed catalogue time!!!! I love planting seeds and seeing the little shoots come up.
    I also love the picture because any good gardener knows you have to have a plan first. And to plan well, you have to have a good cup of tea or coffee and a comfortable chair and time to think!
    Good picture! It shows overflow, which is my expectation!

    ReplyDelete